It was my 30th birthday on Friday, sad I know! Spencer and our friends from our neighborhood surprised me with a trip back in time to 1978 at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and then my very own Princess party at the Mathews house. Once we were there they had all of my old pictures from when I used to dance, they had my cake, balloons, and a great video (thanks Steve) that was very embarrassing. It had pictures from when I was a baby up until now, and let's just say that according to Steve I am lucky that I never committed Suicide! They had presents-my old cabbage patch doll, and some other dolls wrapped up for me. I also got a book and 30 cans of coke! Thanks to my husband and to those who helped make my birthday a very memorable one. (Thanks Jen for providing the clothes.)



11 comments:
amber... happy happy birthday... i kept meaning to call you and i never did.. sorry... i am glad you had am awesome party...
I'm seriously the lamest friend ever. I've been thinking all month that I need to remember the November birthdays . . . and here we are and I'm two days late . . . LAME! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!
happy birthday amber!
love the clothes!
Amber, That is funny that they had all of those dance pictures there.. I look back at those pictures and I agree what in the world were our mom's thinking with our hairdo's! Hope your birthday was a good one.
SO AWESOME! I'm glad you have such great neighbors (and a great hubby) who made your birthday so much fun! That is such a cute idea to have a 70's party! So funnny! I love ya! And Once again, Happy 30th!
Happy belated 30th and I must say welcomt to the thirties!! What a great party idea.
Happy 30th Birthday!! What a way to welcome your best years yet! Hope you had an awesome day and my favorite picture was the one of Spencer and Brandon with the wigs and chest hair! Eww! -Suzanne
What a fun party. How did Spencer get into those pants? They look wicked tight. I think that once we have all hit the 30 mark we should have a huge 70's party. That is such a great idea.
Spencer is so thoughtful! And hot with that wig:)
Happy 30th!
oh my gosh! What a cute idea! Looks like you had a ball. You are one hott 30 yr old too!!! I love you,
Anne
How fun! and Creative! Happy Birthday, hope it was great!
Post a Comment