I have not yet sent out my Christmas cards, I know it is now Dec. 26th. This is the story of my life, just a little bit late for everything!
I don't know why we can't get Easton to give us a real smile in any pictures? Easton will be 6 in April, and he is such a sweet kid, emotional, but sweet!

Camden turned 4 in October and is such a nut!!! He is so fun to have around.

AnaBella was 15 months on Christmas day. She is starting to show her cute personality. She knows what she wants and when she wants it, I am not sure who she gets that from???

It is so fun having these three kids in our lives. This Christmas was especially fun with the ages that they are. The boys know the reason that we celebrate Christmas, but they also love the presents and Santa Clause. We are very grateful for all that we have not only this time of year, but the whole year through.
1 comment:
can i just say that i'm GLAD your christmas cards are late too! phew--glad i'm not the only one!
don't you think it's weird that i never get to see you guys even though we live fairly close? lame. it seems whenever i stalk your blog, your kids look so very much older than what i remember.
very cute amber!
merry christmas!
Post a Comment