Friday, January 23, 2009

Late Christmas Pictures

I just wanted to post a couple of my favorite pictures from Christmas. Bella had fun opening her presents. My three Power Rangers. This was all they wanted from Santa, well the Power Ranger Masks and Gator Golf. Easton LOVED both his Chicago Bears Jersey (he slept in that night and wore it all the next day as well), and his Chicago Bears backpack, he has the best Uncles and Aunts! Camden thought these boxing gloves were so fun!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

The power ranger in the middle looks slightly out of place. :)

Your blog looks great! I love the background - nice job.

Melissa said...

You didn't tell me that Spencer wanted a Power Ranger mask too! That's a great picture. I am not too sure that I would allow those boxing gloves in my house. I think that I would leave them at the Aunt and Uncles that gave them to him. That seems like a better place to play with them! Glad you had a great christmas!!