Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just like Mom

Before I had kids I wondered what traits my children would inherit from me. I was actually hoping that my children would take after their dad, and not take anything from me. Easton sadly enough runs like his mom, now Camden takes my sleeping habits. He can sleep anywhere, as long as he is tired. I too can fall asleep anywhere, and in just a few minutes. This kid was awake about 3 minutes from our house. When we got home tonight this is how I found him in the back of the car.Just in case some of you are wondering what AnaBella takes from me, it is her ability to pout until she gets what she wants.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a funny picture! It is so funny how kids can fall asleep anywhere and in any position. I am also glad to hear that Bella did get a valuable trait from you. All I can say is that Spencer is going to have his hands full in a few years. As do most husbands and dads of little girls!

Suzanne said...

That is too funny! My neck hurts just lookin at the picture! And Dang! Bella is the cutest little girl ever!! -Suzanne

Trace said...

I wish I had inherited the sleeping anywhere trait, although I don't think I could bend that way.
Bella is so cute. Just wait till she is a teenager pouting for what she wants.
I am bummed you will not be coming to scrappy.

pagefamily said...

ummm, the pouting...runs in our family!!! Soooo cute though!
love you

Mom of three ♥ said...

Those are such cute pictures. I have a nephew that does the same thing, I was taking him home just today and he looked sleepy and I asked him if he was going to fall asleep and he said no I am ok, and the next thing I know he is totally out of it! I too took a picture of him sleeping, he was in between my kids carseats! It was so cute I should post it. :)