It's going to be a crazy Spring. Between baseball, t-ball, and soccer games we are going to be busy going back and forth between all of the different fields. Easton's first game was on Tuesday. We were so glad it was nice and warm. Easton hit the first pitch, what a great way to start the season.
AnaBella had fun watching the game for a minute, then she wanted to be moving.
7 comments:
How fun! I can't wait for Carson to get into sports!
Watching kids play sports is one of my favorite things about being a parent. By the way, I LOVE your hair dark. You should definitely keep it for a while.
looks fun...I need a boy:)
I love it! We just my uncoordinated son up. We'll see how it goes!
Sounds busy -- an official soccer mom, gotta love it!
that looks so fun... i can't to do that with my boys!!!
Look how big they are getting! Man, I can't believe Cam is starting T Ball already! Way to go Easton on hitting the first pitch. Bella is adorable as always.
Post a Comment