My mom got all of us girls tickets for "Wicked" for Christmas. When we got the tickets it seemed like April was so far off. The day finally came and we had a great time. I saw "Wicked" in New York a few years ago and couldn't wait to see it again . I thought it was great here too. I love the storyline and the music-so fun!!!
We had a great time at the Olive Garden for dinner before hand.
We ran into Windy, Haylie and Emmie while we were walking in.
3 comments:
That's fun that you were able to go with your mom and sister in laws as well. We did the same thing and loved it! We even ate at the Olive Garden too. So fun, I wished that I could have seen it again before it closed. I bet that it was fun seeing it in New York too!
Laura and I are so jealous! We have wanted to see Wicked for years, and we are trying to get up to NYC this summer to see it! Wish we could have been there with you all, that would have been icing on the cake!
love you
I was jealous:)
Looks fun. Wicked is on my list of things to see.
Post a Comment