Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend Away

We had the opportunity to go to Vida, Oregon (2 hours south of Portland) last weekend with some friends. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.
We went for a drive one morning and found this cute bridge, "Belnap Bridge". I wanted a picture so Eden and I walked down for one, and the boys made fun of us and had to get a picture too.

This is what we spend the majority of our time doing, reading. Okay, reading and eating! I finally finished the book that I have been working on for a few months.

We went to this cute little Christmas shop that was just off the side of the road.Brandon, Billy, Spencer, and Ryan

Me, Eden, Brittney, and Kami

This picture was taken on the deck of the house that we stayed at. Thanks to the Burbidges' for letting us stay in their house, it was amazing!


5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Why am I busting up laughing over that picture of Spencer and Brandon? I am not surprised the 2 did that at all!! Beautiful country up there! Glad you guys had a great time! -Suzanne

Clarke and Kamie said...

so you don't hang out/vacation with tall people? I am offended! :)

Alicia said...

It was so fun seeing you in the airport! How funny. Looks like you guys had a great time up in the Great Northwest. (Don't you love it up there?) Guess I'd better get my pictures on here, 'eh?

Mom of three ♥ said...

Glad that you had a great time! It is beautiful up there.

Brandt & Kriste said...

I have always wondered about Spencer!