Monday, July 27, 2009

Moon Lake 2009

Moon Lake is one of those traditions that I hated when Spencer and I first got married. This was my 10th year at Moon Lake and I actually like it now. The boys love playing in the dirt everyday!
AnaBella loved all of the treats, and Auntie Aleisha for sharing!
Everyday the boys wanted to go fishing. They were not going to quit until they each caught something. Poor Spencer didn't get to fish at all!
Bella loved playing in the trailer.
AnaBella did not want to sleep, she was having too much fun!
Spencer's Aunt Pam had planned all of these fun activities. One of the days they made these dolls made out of socks.
Even the boys had fun making them.

Grandma Sherry and Bella
It rained pretty hard one evening and we had to eat dinner in our trailers. The boys didn't seem to mind.
Bella was "kicking it" in the Matua's trailer.
Spencer took the boys down to the lake. They started out with all of their clothes on.
But for some reason they all ended up with their shirts off.
The water is freezing cold, I don't know how they can stand it.
One more snack before we head home. One more year of fun at Moon Lake, and we are already counting down the days until next year.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

cute pic of you and Bella! the bath photo is funny - how did they both fit in there?

Lamb Fam said...

What a fun tradition! I remember those days where you dreaded going- glad you like it, now.

Brandt & Kriste said...

I am so proud of you. You have become quite the little camper!

Trace said...

Everything is more fun with kids. Especially when there is dirt involved.

kristi and family said...

that looks so fun.. we need to get together and have a pool party...

Suzanne said...

I just have the hardest time picturing you camping!! Way to go for doing it! Your boys are the funniest! -Suzanne

Eden said...

Yeah you like it now. You can't fool me. Nice try though.