Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We only went to West Virginia for two days, and one of them we spent the day river running on the New River. It was so fun, scary, but fun. We were able to jump off of a big rock into the river, make fun of Jeremy for letting go of his t-grip and losing his balance multiple times, and spend some quality family time together. This is the only picture that I have, of course none of us had a water proof camera, I wish that I had more. It was such a beautiful area, and it was great learning some more West Virginia history.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good Gravey Amber you have got some legs!! As I am looking at the picture, the song hits me "She's got legs!! And she knows how to use them!" haha! Looks like a blast! -Suzanne

Clarke and Kamie said...

I heard about how much fun this was! (wish I could have seen jer, though). I want to do it!