Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parade's and Parties

I know that it is only 7 days until Christmas and I am posting Halloween pictures-sorry! I want to keep my posts in order, so that when I finally find the time to make this into a book it will be in the correct order.
Because Halloween fell on a Saturday this year all of Halloween festivities took place on Friday the 30th. We started out the day at the Elementary school for the Halloween Parade.

AnaBella was wearing Bridger's mask. Doesn't she make a cute Yoda cheerleader?

It was a lot of fun trying to keep these children entertained while waiting for the parade to start.Easton's 1st Grade Parade

Then we were off to Camden's Halloween Party!
That night after the Trunk or Treat we had a party with some of our neighborhood friends. There were a lot of fun games going on, but the cake walk and the eating of the donut off of the string. It was a fun night, and the kids had a ball!


No comments: