The week before Thanksgiving my mom and I were able to fly to Miami and spend a quick 24 hours on Royal Caribbean's brand new ship the Oasis of the Seas. This ship is the largest ship in the world, and is five times the size of the Titanic. This thing is huge!
We stayed in an oceanview balcony stateroom.
Our cabin was in the Central Park area. It was such a pretty area. They had a little cafe that you could go eat snacks, breakfast, lunch, or dinner at.

The Johnny Rockets was in the Boardwalk area, along with the Seafood Shack, the Boardwalk doughnut shop and the Merry Go Round.
This is the Royal Promenade area with a lot of different shops, and the best cupcake shop that had cupcakes to die for!
The kids pool area is fun, but I was surprised that there weren't any slides for the little ones.
This is at the back of the ship where there are two rock climbing walls, and the aqua theater where they have diving shows into their pool that is 17 feet deep.
That night we were lucky enough to receive wristbands to get into the Rhianna concert.
We stayed in an oceanview balcony stateroom.The Johnny Rockets was in the Boardwalk area, along with the Seafood Shack, the Boardwalk doughnut shop and the Merry Go Round.
After the concert we had dinner in the main dining room. The only complaint was that the dessert menu wasn't that great, I didn't even order one. This was okay though, I had already had a doughnut and a cupcake prior to dinner.
The sun was so bright for a few minutes the next morning while we were touring the ship, and then it started to rain.
My mom and I had a great time, and I can't wait to take my family on this ship.

1 comment:
Amber-My family is going on Oasis of the Seas in March. We can't wait! Looks like we are going to have lots of fun! My cabin is in the boardwalk section while my brother's cabin is in Central Park. I think the cruise goes to Eastern Caribbean. But who really cares?
Post a Comment