Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our own Mozart

Easton started taking Piano in October. He had his first piano recital this December. He did awesome! He played "Jolly Old St. Nicholas" and he was the only one that memorized his song. Granted he also had the easiest song to play, but we were still so proud!

Camden got to pick the order of those that were performing. My Sister-in-law Jen is Easton's teacher and Easton loves being able to make her proud. She does a great job and we are lucky that she is able to teach Easton.

Jen with all of her students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easton is the next Mozart! What a little talent bug you've got. I think he got his mad music skills from his dad...or maybe not :) That was such a fun recital and this picture is so cute. I might have to steal it from you if you don't mind. Way to go Easton!! You are such a good piano student! I love you!