Monday, April 7, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland at the beginning of March. We went with some friends from our neighborhood. We had a blast, the kids had a good time too!!
This picture was before the Character breakfast, which is so worth the extra money. Anything to save time from standing in line for the Character's autographs.

Bella was eating Pooh's nose, she wants to eat everything in site!

She was worn out, she was so tired she didn't even notice that her hand was up in the air.

This is Maycie, Camden's future wife.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Amber! Welcome to the world of blogging. I remember Spencer telling us about the time Sadie locked him out of the car. I still made fun of Shayn for doing it though. :)

Clarke and Kamie said...

amber,
found your blog through jer and jill's. glad you joined the blog world...I am kinda addicted. I am dying to get our babies together:)

Bridget said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun in Disneyland. I agree about the character breakfast.