Friday, April 25, 2008

Easton's Family Party




Easton kept asking for a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle cake for his birthday. Of course, being the bad mom that I am I put off looking for one until Friday night-his party was going to be on Sunday. I realized that they no longer make the Ninja turtle cake pan, but if I would have not procrastinated I could have bought one on ebay. I decided that I would just find something Ninja turtles to put on cupcakes. Four stores later I found out they don't have anything in the stores. Harmon's still sells a Ninja turtle cake, but it was too late to pre-order one. I ended up being able to buy the cake topper from Harmon's and this is the sad cake that Easton had for his birthday. He didn't mind, it was Ninja Turtle's after all. I look at the cute cakes that my mom used to make for us growing up and realized that my poor kids have a bad mom!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Easton! You should have called Pam and asked her if she had the cake pan, she probably did.