Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Human Colon

I am a little late in posting this, but I thought it was so funny and could not pass up the opportunity to show everyone how exciting the Human Colon really can be! Spencer and Brandon were out on a scout camp and Eden and I decided to take the kids down to Discovery Gateway. Apparently, the Human Colon exhibit was being displayed and they were giving free tours. The funniest thing was when the "Fleet Man" came out Thatcher said, "Look at the candle", we just said, "Yep, look at that candle."
We didn't only see the colon exhibit. We did actually go to the Children's museum. Easton was afraid of the Helicopter and wouldn't get near it, he thought it was going to take off.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Holy Cow, I about peed my pants on that one! Our family knows a ton about the "Fleet Man" and let me tell you, he is not friendly. You should have grabbed your kids and ran! Oh, that is too funny! -Suzanne

Bridget said...

Wow! What an educational fieldtrip. I will have to see if it is still there so Jared can go through it and get a view, up front and personal. I am actually a little speachless