Sunday, June 8, 2008

I GOT TAGGED.
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Thanks Kristen, here we go:
A- Attached or single: Attached-8 years in August
B- Best Friend: Spencer, but people I actually talk to Eden, Brittney, and Melissa
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Coke and Vitamins
F- Favorite Color: Black
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: West Jordan-Go Jags!
I- Indulgences: Dulce De Leche Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
J- January or July?: July - I love warm weather.
K-Kids: 2 Boys and 1 Girl- 5, 3, and 8 months
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and friends!
M- Marriage Date: August 16, 2000
N-Number of Siblings: 2, Both Brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Flying, I know I am a travel agent go figure!
Q- Quote: I'm Sorry, at least that is something that I say all of the time.
R- Reason To Smile: Life in General
S- Season: Spring, only when my flowers cooperate with me
T- Tag Three: Leesa, Melissa, and Missy.
U- Unknown fact about me:
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat very little meat, but I do eat it little.
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting people when they are talking or telling stories.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, for the most part it is usually an exciting event.
Y-Your favorite food: Pasta
Z- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

4 comments:

Brandt & Kriste said...

I think on the best friends you forgot GDI. Ha Ha JK

Kristen said...

Hey - I'm glad you got the tag thing! Very funny that you put "I'm Sorry" on quote. That's totally you! I love it!

Shelf said...

i am so glad to have found someone else who is blogging. I think it is so fun to see what others are up too and how they are doing. Hopefully, you will check our blog out and say hello.
Rachelle

Abes and Stace said...

Hi Amber,
would you mind sending me your email address? I am changing our blog to private so I will need to email you the permission link to view our blog. My email is staceymehl@hotmail.com.
Thanks!!