On Sunday we had one last birthday party for Camden. We had the family over with cake and ice-cream on Sunday. Camden loves football, and anything to do with it.

Bryce and Adrian made the cutest book for him all about all of the sports that he loves. It is the cutest book and Camden will love it always! I need to get some pictures of it and put it on here, it is great! Thanks for loving my kids!
8 comments:
Wow, you have been so busy!!! Birthdays a rama lately! Good to see you post again! -Suzanne
Looks like you've had some good times the past couple of weeks! I can't believe how big Camden is -- he's so cute in his pics and always wearing his new jersey! Congrats on your cute family!!
Amber, you are such a cool, cute mom. I'm a little jealous.
you guys are party animals:)
we need a game night asap!!!
that football cake is awesome... you are such a good MOM...
Another fabulous cake Amber. What a fun week of birthdays. He is so cute.
Hey Amber, I was way impressed with that cake. You did a good Job. I want to see some Halloween pics. Are you looking forward to your birthday? The big 30. Love ya. did I say that out loud? Jill
Hey I found your blog on another friends.. Your family is darling. Good to catch up with what you have been doing.
Amber ( Kuehne) Holbrook
Post a Comment