The second Sunday of the Month is "Birthday Sunday" with the Burt family. We get together and celebrate all of the birthdays for that month. This month we were celebrating Spencer's, Grandma Burt's, Camden's, and Aaron's birthdays. We had a great dinner of homemade pizza, who's great idea was that Jen?
Camden's favorite present was his Urlacher jersey from Aunt Jen and Uncle Steve. He wore this thing to bed that night, the whole next day, and then to bed the next night. I could not get this off of him. Finally I had to pry it off of him to go into the wash.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Bella, right before she was put into her jammies.

1 comment:
Amber that was seriously the best idea! What a great idea! We are seriously so blessed to have you in our family so you can give us those awesome ideas! I'm glad Camden likes his jersey! What a stud! Happy 4 buddy!
Post a Comment