What a game! I was a little nervous towards the end of the game thinking that we were going to lose. It wasn't too cold, and it had a great ending.
It was a fun game. We ended up giving Easton's ticket to Jeremy and when we got home Easton told Jeremy, "You're welcome for my ticket." Easton was so sad that he didn't get to go to the game, but I was afraid it was going to be too cold for him. It was a good thing he didn't come. We had some drunk guy behind us saying the "F" word every other word. At the end of the game he went to give Jeremy a high five and Jeremy reluctantly put up his hand and the guy ended up slapping him across the face on accident-it was pretty funny!
10 comments:
Wow, I've never seen Spencer so happy. You need to take him to more games.
That was a great game! I'm not a huge Ute fan but even I wished I was there. Looked like fun. :)
Oh, poor Jeremy! I hate that when you go somewhere for a good time and the trashy people come out with all their craziness and foul language - especially when the kids may be listening.
Glad you had a good time!!
We were there too it was so fun Huh? I found your Blog through the lovely facebook.
Yep, it sure is nice to be undefeated. I hope we stay that way. We missed you at recipe group, but at least we were all nice and toasty! :)
that game was awesome... and, i love the picture of you and spencer.. you are so cute...
Go Utes! -Suzanne
Yes we are going to the BYU/ Utah game. We have season tickets. Are you guys gonna be there?
so weird blogger question for you (since I have no comment on a UTAH game:)
How do you get the blog list on the side? I hate clicking on everyone's blog to see if they have it updated. What is it called?
Happy Birthday Amber! -Suzanne
Post a Comment