Friday, December 26, 2008

Annual GDI Christmas Party

The annual GDI Christmas party was hosted this year by Dana. She had planned a fun game that she got off of the Ellen show. We had to put this elastic band around our face and try to reach the marshmallows. Each person on each team had to try to get one. It was hilarious!!
We couldn't use our hands, and each marshmallow was at a different height, and distances.
I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants, which wouldn't be the first time when I am around my friends!

I think that this is our 15th Christmas party together as friends. I think that we forget sometimes that we are 30, but we still have so much fun together.






6 comments:

Trace said...

I am not 30 yet, so I can still be immature!

Alicia said...

Hilarious. We played this game at a family party not too long ago. It really is so funny. But, you're n ot supposed to look so cute while you are doing it, Amber. Not fair.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Fun! The elastic around your face is a fun look for you!

kristi and family said...

i love your pictures... you totally look like you are going to pee your pants... i love parties like this...

Marianne said...

What a fun game! You look really good doing it too!

Jodi said...

I am jealous! I wish I got together with my friends like this. We always talk about it, but never do it. Keep it up!