We took another trip to Disneyland, not that I am complaining. We went with my side of the family, my mom and dad, both brothers and their families. We had 13 people total. We went for four nights, and five days. We had a lot of fun together. Christmas time at Disneyland is so fun, or "Magical" as they would say. All of the lights, the Christmas music, the decorations, it was so fun! On the first day the boys all had matching Disney shirts that my mom and for them. We had the hardest time getting all five of the kids to look at the same time.
Every time Bella had a camera in her face she would do a big cheeser!
A is for AnaBella

Once again we couldn't get all of the kids to look at once.
We were waiting in line for the new Toy Story ride, which we only had to ride 10 times, the kids loved it!!! The only thing is the Big Boy's were the competitive one's. Each one trying to out do the other one's score.




We waited about an hour and a half to watch the parade with a front
row view. It was worth the wait when the boys grinning from ear to ear.
Grandma bought the kids suckers while we were waiting, and they were a mess!!
I love Easton's face in this picture. Space Mountain is one of Easton's favorite rides.

row view. It was worth the wait when the boys grinning from ear to ear.
By the time we arrived at the airport the kids had had it. They were a little out of control, but they were having fun.
Camden was so worn out that he fell asleep in his seat, too bad it was just the last ten minutes of the flight.
11 comments:
Your life is making me a little jealous- Paris and Disney in a month... I love Disneyland during the holidays! It is magical.
jill was telling me all about it last night--I can't believe you lost your son! what a terrible mom you are!!!:)
looks like so much fun--I love Christmas time at Disneyland.
What cute pictures! And how fun to go during the Christmas season. I have never been in December, looks like we will need to do that one year!
You are a traveling fool! I'm jelous. Looked like a lot of fun. I think Bella has her dad wrapped around her finger. That picture of them is so cute.
Hello. We are flying in Friday or Saturday. I'm excited because Dave gets to stay for an entire week.
I love it! This is the time of life I am excited about. Riding rides, and traveling with cousins. I am glad you had a fabulous time.
Ok you make me sick. I'm going to go pout in the corner now....
jk
Looks like you had so much fun. What a magical December for the kiddos, Disneyland and Christmas all at once. Does it get any better than that for a kid? I think not.
Merry Christmas!!
oh my gosh! I want to just squeeze and kiss allover those Bella cheeks! You guys need to come east!!! Looks like you had such a great time. Hope you all have a great Christmas. When your kids are little it is the best. Love you!
Looks like you have had a lot of fun this past month. Disneyland and Paris around the Holidays would be great to see with all the lights.
Amber.. So glad that you had fun in Paris and Disneyland! Disneyland is tons more fun when you are with little kids.. they get so excited about everything! And I have to admit.. a little jealous about you going to Paris!! Missed you at the wedding last night!
Collin is loving seeing Mickey and Minnie in their Christmas clothes in the picture with you guys! Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment