For Christmas my mom and Dad gave all of us a gift certificate to Enjoy Chinese Restaurant. We all met for dinner there the other night. I am not a huge fan of Chinese food, except for PF Changs, and now Enjoy. The kids had a great time, and loved the food as well. We always have a good time when we are with our family. 
Of course the kids wouldn't all look at the camera at one time.
Of course the kids wouldn't all look at the camera at one time.
2 comments:
Wow! I am impressed that you found some Chinese food that you like. Maybe I should give it a try. Oh-By the way, what are you doing updating your blog at 12:18am Maybe you should try sleeping like the rest of the world! Staying up late is highly overated! (coming from a girl who goes to bed at 10 or 9:30)
Seriously, I thought you were giving me this little secret and now to the world. I better try this place soon or I won't be able to get a table. :-)
Post a Comment