It was D.C.'s birthday and the boys wanted to take him little birthday cards that they made, and little presents they picked out for him while in port. We went to his room to deliver them, and he happened to pull out the Starbursts that were in the boys ears!

The boys were always talking about D.C., and how great he is.
7 comments:
I love it-all of it. Looks like a fabulous cruise and your kids looked so happy and fun. I love to see where people have gone. I hope it was fantastic and you are ready to get back to driving in the snow.
Wow! It sounds like you had a great time. I am now convinced that I could take my kids on a cruise and we would all survive and have a great time! Glad you guys had fun and made it home safe and sound!
This looks like so much fun. I'm ready for another cruise! And I would have never thought taking kids would be fun, but Mariko would love it! Those kids clubs are so fun.
How fun! I'm totally jealous. What I wouldn't give to hike some Mayan ruins right about now. You look great!
Looks like so much fun. I love the pictures of the boys in the swim outfits. They look so excited to be there . . . in every picture.
I am jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun on that cruise. Are you surviving without Spencer?
Fun Fun Fun! Book us a cruise would ya?
Post a Comment