Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pool Party

We talked Easton into waiting to have his birthday party until it was warm enough to have a pool party. There were ten boys between the ages of 5-8 at our house for his party. I figured the boys could swim for about an hour and then we could play a few games, open presents, and have cake and ice-cream. I think these boys would have been happy swimming for three full hours, but I was finally able to get them all out of the pool. They took turns shooting baskets, they took turns being thrown across the pool by Spencer, and they had a great time.


After we got them all out of the pool we played a game that my mom had a bunch of kids play at my brothers birthday party. They had fun seeing who could get the most cottonballs from one bowl to the other.

It was funny to see their reactions when they realized they only got a few cottonballs in the bowl, when they thought they had them all!

We then opened presents. He loved everything that he received. Thanks to all of those that came, and for the fun gifts!

Cake and Ice-cream was last. Easton had a great time, and was glad that all of his friends could come and celebrate his birthday with him.

7 comments:

Trace said...

That is a big group of boys! Looks so fun. I am impressed you got them out of the pool. Can I have my birthday party at your pool too?

Suzanne said...

Oh, I am gonna miss the annual pool party! What fun for those boys! Great cake BTW! -Suzanne

Clarke and Kamie said...

Too bad neither of my kids have summer birthdays. Pool parties look fun!
Oh, and I am inviting myself over to your pool sometime this summer:)

Kristen said...

Great idea for a party! You are brave to have that many boys at one time. :)

Mom of three ♥ said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Cool that you have a pool of your own to have them all come over and enjoy!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Happy Birthday Easton! Hooray for swimming in the Summer!

pagefamily said...

Happy Birthday to Easton! And can't wait to see you all!
Lvoe you