Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter 2008

This is the only picture we have of our whole family. The sun was in our eyes, which never makes for a good picture.

AnaBella's first Easter. She was six months old on March 25th, I can't believe how fast it goes!

We can never get a good picture of these two, they always have messed up their hair, or their clothes. I guess boys will be boys!!

2 comments:

missy said...

Yay. I am so glad you finally joined the blog world. Now i can see your cute kids. Bella is such a doll Amber, I can't wait to hold her, so adorable. Love ya. missy

R. Roger Baughan said...

Amber
Sheila sent this to me.I am in South Africa. Meagan and Nathan are excited about coming out to visit and help with the kids. You have a great family. Glad to see that Spencer is in charge....He is the man.....Take care...
Roger