I can't believe Easton is 5 years old today! It goes by too fast. He went bowling and to lunch with his Uncle Aaron and Camden. He wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, he loves their Orange Chicken. We had a good time, he was asking when they were going to celebrate. The servers came over and sang to him and he was satisfied. Camden loved the cream!
Easton's Stats
Height-40 inches
Weight-36 pounds
These are a few of his Favorite Things
Cheese Sandwiches, not grilled
Football, NFL and College
University of Utah
Suckers
Playing with his cousins
Reading books with Dad
Anything to do with Dad
Camden and AnaBella
Chicago Bears Blanket
Grandpa's
Aunt Ace
Horses
Red, his favorite color
EA Sports (It's in the Game)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Easton! We can't wait to see you when we come out this summer! Amber, your blog looks GREAT!!! I love this blog thing.
Love ya
Anne
Happy Birthday Easton! I love you and can't wait to come play with you this summer! Let's Go Mountaineers!
Love, Meagan
Amber, I can't believe how big Easton is, so cute.
Amber this is Stephanie Allred, I came across your blog through a friend of mine that knows Kriste and Devin. It is such a small world. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe that you have a 5 year old. Hope all is well, glad to see that you are blogging. Our blog is private but if you would like to check it out I will send you an invite. Just email me your address to stephallred01@gmail.com. Happy blogging!!!
Hi Amber!
I found your blog and added your link to my page - hope you don't mind.
Blogging is so fun for keeping up to date on what everyone is up to. Your kids are adorable - what a cute family you have.
Stacey Mehl
Happy Birthday Easton!!
Post a Comment