


I went to Las Vegas with all my high school girlfriends this weekend. We had so much fun. It is always fun to get away. Spencer was great to stay home with three kids, I don't know how he manages it so well, I don't!!! We went to the Price is Right, no one won, but we still had a great time. We also went shopping, of course. The best part was just hanging out and spending time with the girls. Thanks to Kriste for allowing us to stay at her cute home. Hopefully, this will become a yearly tradition, hint hint to everyone.
5 comments:
Love your blog! Your family adorable! Seems like your Girls Weekend was fun!
I am so jealous! How did you leave your nursing baby? I am feeling so stuck lately...I need to NOT be a mom for just a few days:)
I'm with Kamie, even though I'm not breast feeding, trying to go anywhere with twin babies......not so much.
It seems like it was a weekend for the girls to get out. I just got back from Park City with my friend (soon to be posted). It looks like you had a ton of fun.
Looks like you had a great time. I think that is awesome that you all stay in touch and still hang out together. It is so good to have friends that you have known forever, and that you enjoy being around. You are all way too cute.
Post a Comment