In our family if you are a boy you are going to play sports, whether you like it or not! Easton played T-ball last year and had a rough go at it. You know crying when he didn't hit the ball, crying when he didn't catch the ball, crying when he did catch the ball because he couldn't throw it very far, and throwing himself on the ground in fits just because it wasn't going his way. He has made a big, okay huge, improvement this year. He is playing Machine pitch, and he is on the Rattlers. He loves it, and doesn't have as many meltdowns! He has a lot of friends from the neighborhood that are on his team and that always makes it more fun as well. Easton is pretty much the smallest one on his team, I think that is something we are just going to have to get used to.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! He looks so cute. His baseball attire is so awesome. I din't know they made them so small. I love it! Does he have stirups? Is that what they are called?
Typical reaction from a child who can't quite get something right. Although, I'm 28 and still throw fits and throw myself on the ground when I don't get what I want!
How fun! He does look so small. What a fun time, especially with friends.
Post a Comment