Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day

I had a nice mother's day. Spencer and the boys made me breakfast. We then went to the Martineau twins blessing. After that I had to go back to our ward to teach in Relief Society, and I was so grateful when that was over! We watched the last part of the Jazz game, and then spent the rest of the night with the Burt family.
I am so grateful to both my mom, and my mother-in-law. I am so very blessed with two wonderful families. They are both so willing to help out whenever we need it. They are both so giving in all that they do. What great examples they are to me. Thank you for all that you both do for me and my family.

I am also grateful to all of the mom's, and future mom's, in our family. Me, and my kids, love all of you and appreciate all that you do for us.




No comments: