Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Conversations with Easton

Easton has made the funniest comments lately and I just had to share a few of them.

The other day at my parents house the boys were there and their cousin Tanner came to play. I guess when it was time to leave for Tanner he started throwing a fit. After he left Easton went up to my mom and said, "I hate to say it Grandma, but Tanner really was being a baby."

My conversation with Easton this morning on the way to my parents house.
Easton-Is this where Travis lives (pointing at Travis's house)
Me-Yes, it is. Did you know that Travis has the same birthday as you, but he is a year older.
Easton-That's Awesome Mom
Me-Yeah, it's pretty cool huh?
A few quiet moments
Easton-Mom, that is unbelieveable that we have the same birthday.
Me-Unbelieveable, huh?
Easton-Yeah, that's pretty awesome. Does he know that we have the same birthday mom?
Me-I don't know
Easton-I will have to tell him at the game tonight, that is so Awesome!

Where do they come up with these things? Unbelieveable-I am not even sure where he has heard that word before.

I did have to add one last thing. My mother-in-law watched the kids while we went to a sealing, and the Jazz game friday night. While we were gone the boys were playing around and Camden stuck his finger in Easton's mouth and Camden said, "Ouch, Charlie Bit me" The boys just laughed and laughed at that one!

5 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Too funny. Unbelievable is a pretty big word for a little guy like him! What a smart boy!

Abes and Stace said...

Charlie bit my finger huh! Don't you just love UTube. So cute that they were mimicking that one.

Lamb Fam said...

Was he speaking in an accent, too? That cracks me up!

Clarke and Kamie said...

aren't kids so funny? Mariko cracks me up on a daily basis.

Bridget said...

Kids say the funniest things! The big words they use correctly in their sentences is always amazing. Bailee's newest is "actually".