Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last day of School

The last day of School for Easton was a circus day. When I asked Easton what he wanted to be he said a Tiger. I tried to get him to be something else, but nothing but a tiger would do, so a tiger he was. Isn't this a cute picture with his girlfriend Afton, the ballerina?


They all just love Miss Tammy, she is such a great teacher. These are the two girls that we would carpool with, Afton and Sabrina.

5 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Wow! I can't believe Easton is going to be in Kindergarten! He is so handsome!

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh- the singing was so cute!!! That is one for the wedding video:)

Trace said...

He looks so grown up! He is a cutie.

kristi and family said...

amber... you are such a cute MOM.... easton looks so old... sad that the time goes by so FAST!!

Stephanie said...

Easton is adorable, I can't believe that you have a child entering kindergarten. They are growing up so fast.