Friday, August 15, 2008

Boys Trip

Spencer and our friend Jed took our two boys, and his two boys camping last weekend. They left Friday after work and came home Sunday morning. They had a lot of fun, even though they didn't catch any fish. I am just glad that my boys came back alive!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Amber,

I hope you were able to get a lot of "mommy time" in with the boys gone, maybe some shopping or something you really love. I love what you guys did for the MIL basement. How nice was that? What a wonderful family you have. Kindergarten for Easton is unbelievable. I get to do this next year for Shae and I think I might have a hard time. We will see! Hope you have a wonderful time and no, you did not have to apologize to me on Sunday! -Suzanne

Jen said...

Fun . . . camping! And it's even better when you don't have to go! Your boys are so cute - and getting so old!

Trace said...

I think it's good for boys to get a vacation from moms. We tend to keep them nourished, safe and clean. Dads let it all go.

Clarke and Kamie said...

wow--you are brave! yeah right, spencer is great with them. So how do you know Suzanne? She and I grew up together in the same neighborhood. Small world.
I can't believe Easton is in Kindergarten!!! I am not quite ready to let Miko go yet!