Friday, August 15, 2008

Good Morning Burt Family!!!

This is what was yelled at my in-laws house on Saturday morning, bright and early at 7 A.M. All of Spencer's siblings and spouses took it upon ourselves to give my in-laws a new basement. We decided back in March, or April, I can't remember that we were going to finish the basement for Sherry's birthday. Sherry (My MIL) is one of the most generous people I know. She is always thinking of others before herself. So we decided that she deserved this. Her birthday was on August 13th, and we were able to finish everything for her just in time. These are the before pictures.

And the after pictures.
We spent many late nights there. All of our kids were troopers and didn't complain about the late nights. We had a blast doing this together. We definitely have made many more memories, and I am sure there are more to come.

3 comments:

pagefamily said...

What a great gift! And FUN! That was really sweet. Hope you all are doing well. I love your blog!
Anne

Abes and Stace said...

Wow, how nice! What a fun idea. You guys did a really great job on it.

Brandt & Kriste said...

That is awesome. What a great family you guys are. The finished product looks great!