Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella!!!

On the second Sunday of the month we get together with the Burt side of the family and celebrate birthdays. AnaBella is the only one that has a birthday in September so this was her special day. She received some really cute toys from the family, and she loved being the center of attention.

It was AnaBella's first birthday on the 25th of September. I cannot believe she is already One!!! The time has flown by. She is such a cute little girl and we love having her in our family. Her brothers adore her, for now. Her little personality is already showing itself. She loves to wrestle with her dad and brothers. Whenever she takes off and I go looking for her I can always find her playing in her brothers room. Food is her favorite thing right now. She will eat anything, and everything, in sight!

I could not get a decent picture of her today to save my life. Hopefully I will be able to get some better ones when we have her birthday party.

5 comments:

kristi and family said...

so sad that our babies are ONE... the time goes by so FAST...

Unknown said...

WHAT?!!!
1?!!
ALREADY?!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
she's so cute! happy birthday bella!

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Bella!
She is such a cute girl.

Anonymous said...

I love that girl! She is so fun to spoil since I don't have a girl of my own! Her and Mitch were so cute playing together tonight. Sorry he hogged the doll :)

Melissa said...

I can't belive that the kids are one either! I guess that means that it's time for another one...at least that's what I am told! Not sure that will be happening any time soon! She is such a cute little girl. I won't have a problem if Boston chooses to date her...when he is 21 of course!