It was Tanner's 5th birthday on Saturday. We went over that night for presents and cake and ice-cream. The boys had a blast. For some reason I thought Jeremy had told me that everyone was coming over after the big game, the UTAH one of course, and so we headed up there. Come to find out the party started at 7:00. The kids weren't to heartbroken over that one, they just had more time to play.
Tanner is only four months younger than Easton. They have so much fun together. They are the best of buds. He is such a funny little boy, so smart! We love you Tanner and hope you had a great birthday!

Bella was not to happy about the birthday hat, she wanted nothing to do with it! Now the birthday cake was another story!
They had a fun Transformers pinata filled with lots of goodies. Thanks for the fun!
2 comments:
Holy Cow, your daughter is SO Dang CUTE in all of the pictures. She must be nothing but laughs in your home. Looking forward to the pool party tomorrow. Come out and say hi if you are there! -Suzanne
Hi Amber! This is Melodie from Psych (and many other high school classes). I found your blog through Alicia's. Anyway, I'm glad I found it! It looks like you and your family are doing well. I look forward to checking back and seeing what you have been up to!
Post a Comment