My Baby Boy turned 4 on the 25th. I can't believe that he is already four years old, where has the time gone??? Camden is my sweet little boy, with the cutest personality. He is such a nut! He is always a jokester and he has the funniest facial expressions. He is so thoughtful and is always thinking of others. We love him and are so lucky to have him in our family!
Camden wanted to go bowling for his big day. We went bowling and had a lunch at the bowling alley. Spencer won, of course, and I took last, of course. 
After bowling we went to our friends barbeque and then went to Leatherby's to continue Camden's celebration. We had a good time with the kids.

Bella will eat anything, and everything, in sight. When ever there is food into sight this is what she looks like. 
Jill was out of town, and this is how Addison looked by the end of the day. I know Jill would have loved the hair, and the chocolate all over her clothes!
5 comments:
Good job with the football cake, it's so cute! Your kids are so freakin' adorable! I love the pic of your boys hugging. And Bella is getting so big. I haven't seen her in a while and it's crazy what a few months will do.
Happy Birthday Camden!
Happy Birthday Camden! We love you!
Love, Meagan and Nathan
Happy Birthday Camden! Wow, if I would have known you went to Leatherby's I would have showed up (crash is more like it) and eaten a huge order of their Cheese Fries...I love that place! You guys are such a cute family!
happy birthday camden... AND, he is so stinkin CUTE....
Look at those curls on Anabella! Beautiful! and a big happy birthday to Camden! and cute football cake amber!
Post a Comment