7 Things I Can Do:
1-Left splits, even at 9 months pregnant
2-Make fabulous rolls (at least I think so)
3-Juggle working full time, three church callings (granted they are all fairly easy), kindergarten carpool and pre-school carpool, and three kids-this isn't always easy but I manage.
4-Stick my whole fist in my mouth
5-Type over 100 words per minute
6-Tap Dance
7-Make a killer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1-I know that I am not going to be able to do Bella's hair, poor girl
2-Eat any kind of fish or seafood, or tomatoe, or onions, the list goes on and on.
3-Mow the lawn, my husband would never let me anyway, the lines wouldn't be straight enough.
4-Scrapbook-I do not have the patience
5-Hear my kids cry when I am asleep (thanks to Spencer they survive the nights)
6-Crafts, I cannot paint anything, and I have a hard time sewing a straight line
7-Lie, I usually have a smile on my face when telling a lie.
7 Things that Attracted Me to Spencer:
1-He makes me laugh
2-He is always willing to help anyone out with anything that they need.
3-He's a great back tickler
4-He is great with kids, ours and others
5-He has a great family
6-We are both Utah fans-isn't that a must when picking a significant other???
7-His Smile
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1-Sorry
2-What?
3-Boys!!!!
4-No
5-Hello, this is Amber (when I answer the phone while working)
6-Oh my gosh
7-I've had it
7 Celebrity Admiration's:
I don't really follow a lot of celebrities so I am not sure who I like.
7 Favorite Foods (in no particular order):
Pasta
Bread
Cheese
Chocolate
Cheesecake
Cauliflower (raw)
Cheese Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce at Olive Garden
(no wonder I can't lose any weight)
7 People to Tag: Most people I know have either done this, or have been tagged. If you would like to do this feel free and consider yourself tagged.
4 comments:
So, those are the things that attracted you to Jesse. What attracted you to Spencer?
I almost did the same thing with Brandt/Mike. I want to taste those yummy rolls!
Excuse me, Jesse's mine! Ha Ha!
You do make killer rolls! And your apple pie is hands down the best! Thanks for helping me keep my saddle bags...
I would love your Apple Pie Recipie!
Post a Comment