This was our last port day. We had a surprise planned for the boys. Easton's favorite animal is the dolphin. He had to make a little book in school with his favorite animal, and he chose the dolphin. Little did the boys know but we planned to do the "Dolphin Encounter". We went to Chankanaab Park, there they were not old enought to swim with the dophins, but we did get to touch them, kiss them, and shake their hands.


The boys were so excited when they found out that they were going to actually be in the water with the dolphin.
This place had a nice pool, and a snorkeling area. This gave the boys something to do while waiting for the their encounter.


To all of those that know me, they know that I may be considered a little "frugal." This is one of the times that I wish that I would have spent the money to purchase the pictures of us kissing the dolphins. I was so ticked off that they wanted over $100 for the pictures that I didn't buy any of them, and so this picture below is the only one that I have of the boys with a "dolphin." I did buy the video though, and the boys love watching it, and showing it to anyone that wants to watch it.
To all of those that know me, they know that I may be considered a little "frugal." This is one of the times that I wish that I would have spent the money to purchase the pictures of us kissing the dolphins. I was so ticked off that they wanted over $100 for the pictures that I didn't buy any of them, and so this picture below is the only one that I have of the boys with a "dolphin." I did buy the video though, and the boys love watching it, and showing it to anyone that wants to watch it.
2 comments:
It looks like such a blast! I'm officially JEALOUS!!! Someday... LOL! How fun for your boys!
Looks like a great vacation! How fun for you and your little family to enjoy time together.
Post a Comment