I started feeding Bella some orange jello the other day. She took some out of her mouth, and had it on her onsie. I figured I might as well let her try with a spoon and jello. She was so happy, and was having so much fun.
She had it everywhere, but she was happy, isn't that all that matters?
I'm glad that dad came home just in time to clean her up!
Surprisingly, the Jello came out of her shirt.
7 comments:
She's the cutest little thing ever! That's basically what I look like after eating Jello. It's so good, I can't help myself. I'm with ya, Bella!
Welcome Home Burt Family! How did Bella do without ya'll? She is so stinkin' cute. I am starting yo see a lot more of the boys in her.
what a cute little smile! she is a mess but at least she was entertained. Sometimes I give Kaia an oreo or two in her highchair for entertainment...and clean up is scary.
Oh that Bella is so adorable!! I love her little smile! Hey, just wanted to say thanks for saying hi to me yesterday! Brightened my day to a very difficult day! Thanks Amber! -suzanne
Amber, I think that your kids are just as photogenic, what are you talking about. That little Bella cracks me up, she is so full of it. Thanks again for letting Tanner have a sleepover, sorry we took Easton's DS. I am sure he is missing it, we will see ya soon though. Love ya.
oh goodness Bella is so freaking cute! Looks like you guys had some serious fun on your vacation.
What a smile! Adorable!
Post a Comment