Friday, April 25, 2008

7 Months Today

It is AnaBella's 7 month birthday today. The boys sang Happy 7 Month birthday to you this morning, it was so cute! I wish I would have been able to get it on camera. Time goes by so fast. I can't believe that she is already seven months old, it has flown by. The poor thing inherited one thing from her mom, her nose scrunches when she laughs. This picture is kind of dark, but you get the idea. We are so lucky to have her as part of our family, we can't imagine life without her now.

11 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

so our babies are 6 days apart??? thats funny. She is such a cutie--Jill always raves about her. Can't wait to meet her in person! The heat stroker should be nutty with all our kids!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What a doll! I think she's pretty luck to inherite anything from her gorgous Mama! What a QT! She is going to be a heart breaker!

Bridget said...

Cute girl! I can't believe it has been 7 months.

Merrills said...

She is so sweet you guys have such a beautiful family!

Jen said...

YES!! The scrunched nose makes a come back! It would have been a sad day if you had not passed that to your daughter . . . it lives on!

Suzanne said...

Amber,
I had no idea that you had your own blog. I found you through Kamie's site. I grew up with her. Your blog is absolutely adorable!
-Suzanne

missy said...

I love that picture of her with her scrunched up face. She is so cute Amber. We'll see you guys soon

kristi and family said...

so cute!!!!

Lamb Fam said...

I can't believe she is 7 months! And I love the scrunched nose. I told you already that one of my fav parts of the girls trip was watching you laugh. Bella is adorable!

Lamb Fam said...

Bella is a BABE! And I love that she inherited the scrunched nose, it's adorable! The last 7 months have flown!

Merrills said...

What a sweetheart! You guys have such a beautiful family.