I was going through my pictures and found these and decided that I just had to post these pictures. One day I told Camden to try on AnaBella's pants, and he did. Here are the results! By the way these are 3-6 month pants.
Seriously? That is hilarious! Poor Camden, and what a good sport. That goes down in history with all the other funny "mothering" stories you have. Good times!
I've added you to my friend list! I'm glad you're a blogger. My parents saw your boys a week ago and said they're so cute and look like little twins. Boys are so fun! Hopy you're doing well! blogging is a great way to keep up on each other!
9 comments:
That is hilarious! Camden is so cute to go along with his mother's random requests!!
My friend, those are black mail pictures for when he is older. I cannot believe that Spencer let you do that!
BTW- I didn't get a chance, but your hair looked AWESOME on Sunday. Just curious how you did that?
-Suzanne
Seriously? That is hilarious! Poor Camden, and what a good sport. That goes down in history with all the other funny "mothering" stories you have.
Good times!
Too funny! Has he been watching his Daddy try his Mommy's clothes?
I've added you to my friend list! I'm glad you're a blogger. My parents saw your boys a week ago and said they're so cute and look like little twins. Boys are so fun! Hopy you're doing well! blogging is a great way to keep up on each other!
Amber... you are freakin hilarious....AND, Camden is soooo CUTE!!!
That is so funny. Kids do the funniest things and I love it that we can blog about it so everyone else can get a laugh.
Tracy just did the same thing with Everett's pants. Yeah, boys don't look good in capris!
YOU Just Got TAGGED! See my Blog for info. (Cut & Paste basically).
Post a Comment