Wednesday, July 2, 2008
9 Months Old
I cannot believe that AnaBella was 9 months old on June 25th, the time has just flown by. She has been out in the world now longer than I carried her, how come it always go by so much faster once they are here? At her appointment she was 16 lbs 6 oz. and was 26 3/4 inches long. That put's her in the 10th percentile for weight, and 25th for height. She is such a stinker, yesterday she found Sadie's dog food and now tries to get to it every chance she gets. When I found her with it I had to pull about 5 pieces out of her mouth, and her hands were full just waiting to shovel them in as well! She had a fit when I took them away, I guess she is going to learn the word "no" just like the boys! Mama, Dada, Papa, are words that she jabbers, I can't wait for her to know the meanings. The boys love her and are so cute with her. We are blessed to have such a cute, healthy, little girl as part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I love that smile. She is for sure a little Amber. She is so cute!
Oh cute! She is a little Mini-Amber!
That is such a cute picture! Maybe she's taking after you . . . eating dog food and all. Just admit it, you still try to sneak some when no one is looking (ha, ha).
I cannot wait to love on her in August! She is so precious!
ly
Anne
Post a Comment