I know I am a little late in posting this, but we went out of town on the 5th of July and I am still trying to get caught up with life, and now the blog!
We had a fun BBQ at Kristi and Devin's house. All of our high school friends, along with spouses, and kids (19 I think in all) got together. The kids all had fun running around and playing together. We only had one casualty in our family, a missing flip flop that was found the next day buried in the playground.
I thought this was a cute picture of Jody and Kristen.
This is AnaBella's friend Crew, they are only 5 days apart.
Spencer won over Mayci, for a few minutes anyways.
Thanks to Devin and Kristi for opening up their home, and backyard to all of us and our rowdy kids. It was so much fun, we definitely have to make this a tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment