Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Tim McGraw Concert
Last Friday a bunch of my girlfriends from high school and I decided to go to Tim McGraw. We had so much fun. Not only did we have a great time together, we had a great time "people watching." Thanks to Jesse for hooking Kristen and I up with tickets to the concert , we had a blast! We had VIP Parking, also thanks to Jesse and his friends.
At the end of the concert we had our own little private, or not so private, show of this couple below. We couldn't believe the things that they were doing in public, it should definately not be allowed. Most people around were watching them, and dying at how disgusting they were. The best part was when the lights came up they said, "Nice to meet you," and he walked off! We could not believe it! There are definately some, what's the word-colorful?, people out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My favorite comment of the whole night was yours: "You know your old when you have to go home (after a concert) and make a jello." Hilarious! I love you and I'm glad we were able to go! (Even though we didn't even end up paying for your ticket since you bought my expensive dinner & gave me a large check and the end!) You're so funny!
I am so happy you posted BOTH of these pictures. I love seeing all the girls, and you are right-- that "colorful" picture had to be taken.
That's great. What a couple of hotties. I love that you took a picture of that and put it on your blog. So funny
Amber...
Steve and I think that is hilarious!! Too funny! They had no idea that you even took the picture!! Glad you had a good time...I'm a little jealous! I love Tim McGraw!!! Take care! Andi
Post a Comment