Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July, I know that we did! I have decided the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. We have a lot of fun traditions, and I love celebrating our Freedom. I am proud to be an American and am so grateful to all of those that have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. I feel very blessed to live where we do. We start off with our first tradtion, which is going to breakfast with the Evan's family. We have done that for as long as I can remember.
Cute Livvy at breakfast, she just watched Simon throw up all over Grandma Paulette!
Then we hit the parade, the boys had fun, but it was a little long for them.
The last thing we do is head over to my mom and dad's for a swim party, and then a BBQ. We could not get all four babies to look at the same time. Jaxon is next to Bella in the red shirt and he is 6 days older than Bella, and Livvy and Simon are about two months younger than these two. I am sure these four will cause lots of problems as they get older!
We finished off the night with fireworks at our house with our friends the Mathews. It's too bad I don't have any pictures of this. Eden, my mom, and I were the only ones watching the fireworks, Brandon almost got burned by fireworks (more than once), Easton was hiding in the house, and Afton was doing her Gymastics for my dad. What a fun way to end a great day.

No comments: