Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

MEMORIES
I got this from my friends blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

So many to choose from...BUT, the one memory I have of you that will stay with me forever was when we went to watch our boyfriends play baseball up in Idaho and we got in that car accident. I remember thinking as we were sliding into the side of that semi-truck on your side of the car, that if you were to get hurt or killed it would be my fault! It was also a little bit hilarious that after the accident we got in the semi with that weird foreign guy for a while and then we covered my car windows with garbage bags and drove back into town in a totaled car! I'm so glad that you didn't get hurt too bad in that accident and I'm so glad that you are one of my best friends in the whole world!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I love this game. I have it on my blog as well...
There are quite a few, but one sticks out the most...
I think you and Spencer were either Newlyweds or about to get married. Anywho, we were at a Coon Family Reunion and I remember thinking you were so sweet and outgoing. Ryan and I had just purchased out Xterra and you were so interested in the "Stadium seating" feature it had! Anyway you wanted to check it out and we ended up sitting in our car and chatting for quite a while. It was fun because I got to get to know the girl the whole Burt family was raving about! They sure love you!

Lamb Fam said...

All I have to say is "Valentine's ponytail."
You know I love you, Amber. I still feel bad about that whole thing to this day. Just so you know, I didn't mean for it to be rude. It just came out really bad. I LOVE your ponytails... and chignons.
Also, I have to say that I loved our ride home from St. George.
...and many, many, many more fabulous memories in-between.

missy said...

on of my favorites is the time you convinced me to cut your dolls shoe, which I did, then you ran crying to your mom, leaving me alone to face the wrath of Gypsy...ohh the days of our 6, 7 year old lives.

Brandt & Kriste said...

I must have pee on my mind after reading Kristens blog and after commenting on Leesa's blog but I can't help but think of you alwys peeing in my clothes that you borrowed and on my furniture. I can't believe we are still friends. Yes I can we have had a lot of fond memories. Thank you for teaching me how to clean a toilet and playing Furskins with me in the second grade.

Trace said...

I was trying to think of which memory to post when I realized something even better. In most of the memories I have involving you you are holding a diet coke. A big one!

jillandjeremy said...

Amber, I remember the first time I met you, we were down in St. George and you were screaming and running out of the Haunted House and I remember thinking Who is that girl. I thought it was so funny how afraid you were of the Haunted House. I am so glad we are sisters. Love ya Jill

Melissa said...

Remember the time that you and I threw Spencer and Mike a surprise Birthday party. We still laugh about you convincing Spencer to drive all the way home from Fort Union so that you could use your own bathroom! Little did they know that they were in for a FUN Surprise! Good Times!!

Rob and Bec said...

This is going to seem like a strange memory, but when you and Spencer were engaged I had a dream that Sherry did not like you and so Spencer killed you....talk about strange!!! I was so embarassed to tell you, but my mom made me!