As you all know I am a huge fan of camping-NOT!!! Well, I used to hate it, but now I kind of like it, but I will never admit to liking it. I still do not love the dirt, the packing, the dirt, the cleaning, the bugs, and did I mention the dirt? I do love not having a cell phone or a computer, the family time, the games, the food (for the most part), and having free time to do whatever we want.
Such a cute picture of Garrett and Camden.
I love this picture of Bella's hair, just a little bit of static wouldn't you say?
Camden was striving to be the dirtiest boy ever at Moon Lake and I think that he has almost succeeded.
The boys were so excited to go fishing, they kept practicing out by the trailers.
I love how Camden is concentrating so hard that is tongue is hanging out.
3 comments:
I think you and I are the only ones that don't like camping from our husbands family...We must stick together!:) It looks like you had a great time!
I am a little late here... but I just had to "amen" your thoughts on camping. I'm all about camping in a trailer or a cabin, but can really do without all the dirt and sleeping on the ground thing. Such cute pictures!
Looks like you guys had so much fun at Moon Lake. We were so bummed we missed it but it looks like everybody got dirty enough for the both of us.
Post a Comment